Eugene Buff with a lecture "Career directions in science and business" at ITMO University
Eugene Buff, a famous business mentor and founder of Primary Care Innovation Consulting Company, will hold a lecture "Career Directions in Science and Business" at ITMO University on May 15, 2014.
Who is Eugene Buff? He is:
- Founder & President at Primary Care Innovation Consulting Company.
- Co-founder and Executive Director at UsTech Discovery LLC.
- Specialist for more than 20 years working on the joint of management, consulting and scientific developments.
- Expert in the scope of health, biotechnology, polymers, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Specialist of international level in the scope of scientific and technical exchanges, professional in the scope of licensing, expert on intellectual property, innovation and technology transfer.
What will be discussed?
- Eugene Buff will tell about career development of young specialists in the scope of science and innovations, answer the following questions:
- What is necessary to become a professional scientist?
- How to become a businessman from the developer??
- What alternative career path exist in science?
- What employersexpect from young professionals?
- What is open innovation? Is it a new reality for science and business?
The lecture will be most interesting for students, entrepreneurs and young scientists. We invite everyone to participate.
To participate you need to pre-register.
Location: Technopark of the ITMO University, aud. 103, 14 Birzhevaya Line VO, St. Petersburg.
Head of Department of development of innovation cooperation
Innovation Department of the ITMO University
tel: (812) 457-18-64